January 18, 2011

I'm moving my blog!

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have bookmarked this or added this to their RSS feed I wanted to give you all a heads up about this exciting change! I'm moving the blog!

From feedback it seems that the advice I have in this blog is not just pertinent to Latinas, but to all Olive skinned women. I would like everyone to feel included in this effort so I've decided to move my blog to an aptly named link: http://makeupforoliveskin.blogspot.com/

I have exported this blog over to that link (which you'll notice when you click on the link, it looks exactly the same!) and will from now on continue to update there. So, please if you've bookmarked me or added me to your reader do so again, I'd love to have you! I will continue to update and provide what are, hopefully, good blog posts, advice and swatches.

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I've definitely been listening and creating a list. I appreciate everyone's support on this project!

Best,
Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment