January 6, 2011

Mickey Contractor and Peacocky Mac Collections Debut Today!

The new MAC collections are debuting in store today! Mickey Contractor and Peacocky are the new 2011 collections. I plan to try all the shades in store and pick and choose the shades which fit my skin tone best, and post some reviews. I'm not made of money so I'll have to limit myself on what I purchase, but hopefully it will give you all a good idea of what will be flattering on Olive skin tones!

I'm particularly excited about the Mickey Contractor collection, as mentioned before, it holds big promise of being extremely flattering on Olive chicas, so we'll see how tomorrow goes!

The Peacocky collection also has some amazing shades of shadows and lip colors that will work wonders on Latina skin tones. I'm extremely excited to try the lip colors out as I hear the formula looks like a gloss but feels like a lipstick!

I'm a little late to the game on the Cham Pale collection which debuted on December 2010, but I also plan to find the shades that work best for us medium skinned girls from this collection. From the look of it it may be slim pickings since it's meant to be frosty and pale, but you never know until you try!

Hope to have more for you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment